"Body and Mind Retreat Goathland N Yor
‘Clare provides a peaceful space to be truly open to what comes. It feels safe and relaxed, set in a wonderful landscape with time for exploring inside and out. Highly recommended.’
Feedback from a guest at our last retreat.
Relax with people you feel supported by and take the time to free body and mind from tension, pain and trauma. Enjoy group sessions, gourmet vegan food and time to reflect in the beautiful house and surroundings.
‘I really liked the pacing of the weekend. It allowed enough free time, time for work and for leisurely eating. The flexibility of Clare’s approach was much appreciated, she adapted the weekend to our needs.’
Spend 2.5 days and 3 nights resting, relaxing and able to focus on yourself in supportive and friendly company. The weekend will be gently held by Clare and Anna
There will be delicious and nutritious plant based meals provided.
- Arrive between 5 and 6 on the Friday, settle in to your twin room. At 6.30 we will come together to get to know each other and set the intention for our time together, afterwards we will enjoy a delicious and nutritious plant based dinner.
- On Saturday there will be a gentle stretch session at 8 followed by a meditation and breakfast.
- At 9.30 we will come together for a TWM teaching session guided by Clare Walters, the founder. We will explore what is preventing us from knowing and living by our true values. Afterwards there will be a chance to work in a small group on your own issues supported by an experienced practitioner.
- After a soup and sandwich lunch you can enjoy some down time, free to walk in the local area, go to the beach or visit Whitby. Or if you wish, you can have a one to one session with a practitioner.
- We will come together afterwards for a cup of tea for a full pilates session with Anna Boxer at 5 pm.
- This will be followed by time to debrief and share our insights and experiences.
- After dinner there will be a meditation session before bed.
- Sunday will follow a similar pattern.
- On Monday there will be a pilates stretch session followed by meditation and breakfast.
- At 9 we will come together to share our experience of the weekend and set our intention to continue with a practice that will support us to remain mindful and live with integrity, true to our values, before we disperse.
‘I now have the tools to come back to a place of peace when the emotions and triggers are taking over. I can be kind to me, be me, be love.’
Gives you an inner quietness that allows you to hear your own truth and find a deep sense of purpose.
Offers a straight forward and amazingly effective way to heal – even for people with long term emotional issues such as depression, anxiety and trauma.
It is a body-based practice, it does not require you to talk about your issues but gives you a toolkit that you can use to continue to heal after the retreat.
The “Body and Mind’ retreat in Goathland, North Yorkshire runs from 16-19th June 2023. You can secure your place by paying £100 at the time of booking and the balance by 16.3.23
There are 3 twin rooms @£450 ppn
Three double rooms @£350 ppn
Three single rooms @ 490 ppn
Concessions available – please get in touch to learn more.